Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Just Gotta Have Faith"



Hello! It's a beautiful sunny day here in LA. I just got home from my internship a little bit ago. I've been interning with an agency for two months, now, but I had to put in my two-weeks notice today. The jobs that I'm pursuing want more availability, and I have to focus on making ends meet more than doing what I actually want for a while. I have truly loved getting to know the agents I work with, and the business from their point of view. I'll miss going there every Monday and Wednesday.

On the job front, I start training to be a hostess tomorrow at a restaurant. I'm hoping to eventually become a waitress there. Also, I met with a nannying agency last week, so I'm hoping I'll get sent out for interviews soon, and if that picks up, I'll make it my full-time position instead of waitressing.

I've been feeling quite down on myself lately for not having a good job. I'm down to the wire on money, and I've been worried sick over it. I've only been out here two months, and I really don't want to send myself home. I believe God has control over everything, though, so I'm hoping He's just trying to teach me to have more faith and patience. Haha!

So, in conclusion, things are moving, slowly but surely. "Just gotta have faith"---Thanks Violet. ;)

Blessings,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment